Please see the list of opportunities below:
- RFEI (Request for Expressions of Interest) on Behalf of the Amazon Second Headquarters Team Pittsburgh. The Amazon HQ2 Team Pittsburgh Committee (“HQ2PGH”) is seeking development partners to submit development proposals, including potential buildings and/or sites (each, an “HQ2 Site”), for inclusion with the HQ2PGH proposal in the Pittsburgh region’s response to the HQ2 RFP. We believe that Pittsburgh is an ideal location for Amazon HQ2. Due date: Thursday, September 28th, 2017 at 10:00am ET.
- CCAC Bid A-26-17-2 – Snow Plowing at West Hills Center. Request for quotation: PLOWING SERVICES AT CCAC WEST HILLS CENTER 1000 McKEE ROAD (just off Oakdale exit of 22/30), OAKDALE, PA 15071. Please bid on the following and e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) your reply back to Mike Cvetic no later than Tuesday, October 3, 2017. Term: The 2017/2018 winter season. See attached sketch HERE – Shaded areas are applicable to this bid.
- City of Pittsburgh: RFP 2017-0043 Mobile Electric Charging Stations. Responses are due by October 13, 2017 at 04:00PM EDT. The Equipment Leasing Authority is seeking the purchase of five mobile, renewably powered, level 2, dual port EV charging stations with energy storage to be used to charge the City’s vehicle fleet. Send questions to Thoryn Simpson at email@example.com.
- City of Pittsburgh: RFP 2017-0054 Grants Research Solution. With an increased capacity to seek for and manage grants from state, federal, and foundation sources, the Grants Office plans to continue growing the City’s portfolio with the help of a grants research solution.Responses are due by October 05, 2017 at 03:00PM EDT. Send questions to Thoryn Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sota Construction RFQ – University of Pittsburgh CEC @ BCC. Complete renovations to existing building including MEP. Subcontractor bids will be accepted until 3:00pm Monday, October 9th, 2017 at 622 N. Homewood Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pa 15208. Fax and/or email bids accepted. For questions contact Steve Salak at 412-766-4630 ext. 115. Project manual and drawings available HERE using project number 1280001.
- INVITATION TO BID from COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF ALLEGHENY COUNTY PURCHASING DEPARTMENT, 800 ALLEGHENY AVENUE, PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA 15233. BID PROPOSAL NO. 1009 REFURBISH ROOFS B, G & L – SOUTH CAMPUS. Proposals must be received by the Purchasing Department, 800 Allegheny Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15233 on or before 2:00 PM, on Friday, October 13, 2017. Roof Diagnostic Survey HERE