Please see the list of opportunities below:
- City of Pittsburgh: Statements of Interest for Charles Anderson Bridge. Request for Statements of Interest for replacement or rehabilitation of the Charles Anderson Memorial Bridge Project. Responses are due by November 03, 2017 at 04:00PM EDT. For questions contact Charles.McClain@pittsburghpa.gov.
- URA REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP): Architectural services, former Larimer School in the Larimer neighborhood of the city of Pittsburgh. Proposal Due Date: November 8, 2017 at Noon ET. The Urban Redevelopment Authority of Pittsburgh (“URA”) is seeking proposals from professional architectural, engineering or other qualified firms to develop a Historic Structure Report and create a preliminary treatment plan for the former Larimer School (“Site”) in the Larimer neighborhood in the City of Pittsburgh (“City”). When completed, the information obtained in the assessment will allow the URA to proactively plan for the maintenance, stabilization and reuse of the Site, while working to preserve the character defining features.
- CCAC ITB: BID PROPOSAL NO. 1011 DESCRIPTION: FORTINET MAINTENANCE RENEWAL. Proposals must be received by the Purchasing Department, 800 Allegheny Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15233 on or before 2:00 p.m., on Thursday, October 12, 2017. BID SCOPE: Provide renewal of Fortinet Maintenance in accordance with the requirements contained herein.
- CCAC ITB: BID PROPOSAL NO. 1010 DESCRIPTION: LIEBERT UNINTERRUPTABLE POWER SUPPLY. Proposals must be received by the Purchasing Department, 800 Allegheny Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15233 on or before 2:00 p.m., on Thursday, October 12, 2017. BID SCOPE: Provide a Liebert UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) in accordance with the requirements contained herein for North Campus.
- RFB NH COG: Info and proposals are available from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. weekdays at the office of the North Hills Council of Governments (NHCOG) for the project – Township of West Deer – CD 43 7.3 E – Nike Site Handicap Asphalt Walkway – Rebid. $50.00 fee for specifications. Bids will be received at the NHCOG office at 300 Wetzel Road, Suite 201, Glenshaw, PA 15116 until 11:00 A.M. on Friday, October 27, 2017.
- Carnegie Science Center Exterior Sign Package – 2017-CITF-108 may be obtained during a mandatory pre-bid meeting on Friday, October 6 at Carnegie Science Center located at 1 Allegheny Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212. Interested bidders should RSVP to Kim Amey, Carnegie Science Center at AmeyK@CarnegieScienceCenter.Org. Participants will meet at the security entrance to Carnegie Science Center at 10:00am. BIDS WILL BE RECEIVED UNTIL 11:00AM ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 23.