Starting a business?
The Diversity Business Resource Center wants to help your idea turn into a business, and we want to help you succeed.
Because of this, we’ve put together a presentation packed with information on starting your own business. It outlines aspects of entrepreneurism, such as
- looking for opportunities
- how to test your idea
- forms of ownership your business can take
- how to pick a good location
- start-up and operating costs
- how to finance the start-up
- analyzing a market
- planning the structure and organization of the business
View our presentation:
If you would like to download the presentation, you can click the gear in the lower left corner of the page when it is open. If you have any questions, please contact us.